All About Me

Hi my name is Jackson. I like to play sports. I play baseball and soccer and I mite play football I am learning golf. my grandpa is teaching me. he says I’m a fast learner. I like to play with my Lego’s and I love to play with my friends. I like to make things out of paper and card board. I also like to draw.

I also ride my bike all down my driveway.I have started my sticker baseball book and I have A LOT OF THEM.my best friend is Galen. The best time of my life was when I went to my first ballgame. I am very creative I once made a latter to go up a ten foot opening in my house. I have a sister and a mom and dad.

8 thoughts on “All About Me

1. Hi Jax,
    It was fun reading your blog. We will start hitting golf balls as soon as the snow is gone. Maybe you should take pictures during the play space project and post them here. What do you think?
    Bamp
    P.S. I made your blog an icon on my iPad. 😎

1. Hi Bamp,
      Thank for the comment. What pictuers do you mean? I just had fun with you when we hit the golf balls. Oh yeah, thanks for making an icon on your ipad.

from ,jackson

1. Hi Jax,
        When the digging for the new play space foundation starts, you should begin taking pictures of the progress. We will then have a photo timeline that we can make a book from.
        Bamp

2. Wow, Jackson!
    When do you have time to rest? You have so many interests and sporting activities. Which of those things do you enjoy the most?

1. Hi Miss W,
      Thank you for look at my post.
      I enjoy baseball the most. I do have time to rest because they are all in diffrent months.

from jackson

3. Hi Jackson I like your post because I like to play sports to.I like to play soccer to. I also like to bike down my driveway. Do you like hockey?

1. Hi Gunnar,
      Thanks for the comment. I do like hockey but I do not play it. Can you teach me how to play?

4. Hello Jackson
    I like to play soccer too. Who´s your favorite soccer players? Mine is Messi and Ronaldo. Was it hard learning how to play golf? What things can you make out of paper and cardboard? Can you make origami animals? What things are you good at drawing? How many stickers do you have in total? How many pages are there in your book? What teams were playing at the baseball game? It´s really cool that you made a ladder go up that high.
    – Rebecca